Intiamte Melody Kegel Exercise Weights - Ben Wa Ball Weights Kit 2 Set - Bladder Control & Pelvic Floor Exercises with Medical Silicon for Women Beginner & Advanced (Pink)
Numerous medical and gynecological trials and studies have found pelvic floor/Kegel exercises to preserve or improve urinary, pelvic, and feminine health. Every woman can benefit from strengthening her Kegel muscles. For those who have given birth or are advancing in age, MelodySusie kegel weights can help you. The MelodySusie Female Beads are made with you in mind, with a comfortable design and safe, materials that are non-porous and easy to clean.
How to Insert Kegel Ball
1. To facilitate easy insertion, apply a small amount of water-based lubricant on the leading edge of the beads you intend to use. Avoid using too much, as this will make the beads slippery and difficult to hold in place
2. Lie on your back and push the beads into it gently, leaving the tail outside. If you have difficulties inserting the beads, raise your pelvis so that the gravity can assist you to insert it better. Some women also find that a standing position with one leg raised works better for them.
3. If you prefer to use two beads, make sure to insert the crown bead first. Once the crown bead is inserted, take a deep breath and relax a bit to help you insert the foundation bead easier.
How to Use Kegel Balls
1. Clean the kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap before and after use.
2. For first use, apply lubricant for easy insertion of the kegel ball.
3. Find your pelvic muscles by stopping the flow of your urine mid-stream.
4. Beginners can use one ball initially, while more advanced users can utilize both simultaneously.
5. Lie on your back and push the beads gently by leading the tail outside.
6. Exercising 10-15 minutes a day. After a few weeks, you will see the difference and it will strengthen the PC muscle after 1-2 months.
-Size: One ball: 5.51x1.34x1.34inch;
Both balls: 7.32x1.26x1.26inch
-Weight: One ball: 1.59oz;
Both balls: 2.47oz
-Two sizes: Our Kegel exerciser comes with two balls. Beginners can use one ball initially, while more advanced users can utilize both simultaneously.
1. Maintain the tightness and sensitivity
2. Strengthens the PC muscles
3. Improves your sexual life
4. Reduces or prevents incontinence
5. Stops embarrassing leaks when sneezing, coughing or laughing