Here are some frequently asked questions:
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
- It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
- If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please leave your Suggestion and submit a Return or Exchange request, or contact us at email@example.com.
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Amazon or Intimate Melody order number for a purchase made through Intimate Melody Direct.
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Intimate Melody Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- Purchased through Intimate Melody? We may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- Purchased through an authorized Intimate Melody Reseller? You may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- Product was a gift? You may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
- The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.